Terms and Conditions
New Life Advanced Homeo is the author and publisher of the internet resource www.newlifeadvancedhomeo.com
New Life Advanced Homeo owns and operates the services provided through the Website.
NATURE AND APPLICABILITY OF TERMS
- The Agreement applies to you whether you are –
- A medical practitioner or health care provider (whether an individual professional or an organization) or similar institution wishing to be listed, or already listed, on the Website, including designated, authorized associates of such practitioners or institutions (“Practitioner(s)”, “you” or “User”);,or
- A patient, his/her representatives or affiliates, searching for Practitioners through the Website (“End-User”, “you” or “User”);,or
- Otherwise a user of the Website (“you” or “User”),.
Copyrights can be granted by public law and in that case considered "territorial rights".
Copyrights of this type vary by country; many countries, and sometimes a large group of countries, have made agreements with other countries on procedures applicable when works "cross" national borders or national rights are inconsistent
All personal information, however, collected, is used only by https://www.newlifeadvancedhomeo.com and its affiliates, for the sole purpose of supplying the services requested by the user, and is never disclosed to any third parties.
We may also collect non-personal information through the use of “cookies.” You are also opted into retargeting campaigns for the https://www.newlifeadvancedhomeo.com and our partner companies. This campaign does not use any personally identifiable information about you.
Although https://www.newlifeadvancedhomeo.com takes considerable effort to ensure the security of its website infrastructure and data, we make no warranties concerning the security of communications and data. The site is provided “as-is,” and you use it at your own risk.
This Agreement applies to those services made available by https://www.newlifeadvancedhomeo.com on the Website, which are offered to the Users (“Services”), including the following:
- to make appointments with Practitioners
- to provide information about diseases
- other criteria that may be developed and made available by https://www.newlifeadvancedhomeo.com
The Services may change from time to time, at the sole discretion of New Life Advanced Homeo, and the Agreement will apply to your visit and your use of the Website to avail the Service, as well as to all information provided by you on the Website at any given point in time.
This Agreement defines the terms and conditions under which you are allowed to use the Website and describes the manner in which we shall treat your account while you are registered as a member with us. If you have any questions about any part of the Agreement, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
We reserve the right to modify or terminate any portion of the Agreement for any reason and at any time, and such modifications shall be informed to you in writing you should read the Agreement at regular intervals. Your use of the Website following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement so modified.
You acknowledge that you will be bound by this Agreement for availing any of the Services offered by us. If you do not agree with any part of the Agreement, please do not use the Website or avail any Services.
Your access to use of the Website and the Services will be solely at the discretion of New Life Advanced Homeo. The Agreement is published in compliance of, and is governed by the provisions of Indian law, including but not limited to:
- the Indian Contract Act, 1872,
- the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000, and
- the rules, regulations, guidelines and clarifications framed there under, including the (Indian) Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”,), and the (Indian) Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 (the “IG Rules”,).